- Handcrafted four-piece sectional.
- Alder wood frame.
- 100% polyester crushed velvet fabric.
- Acrylic legs.
- Shiny silver tacks on arms.
- Includes eight toss pillows: two 14″ white faux fur pillows; six 16″ velvet pillows (polyester).
- Tufted inside back, tufted outside arms, tufted arms.
- Loose seat cushions.
- Dacron, upholstery foam, wood glue, upholstery glue, sinuous springs, staples, screws, typar.
- Overall: 171″W x 35.5″D x 28″T.
- Arm height, 25.5″.
- Seat: 27″D x 18.5″T.
- Light assembly required to attach sectional pieces together.
- Made in the USA.
- Boxed weight, approximately 630 lbs.
About Haute House:
Haute House is a Hollywood-based design and manufacturing furnishing company that makes haute couture furnishings for the home improvement. Designer & owner Casey Fisher has been designing furniture for years and has specialties of upholstery, textile, and retail space stylist. However, there is one element present in every Haute House design—a great sense of style.